What We Buy
PLEASE NOTE OUR CHANGES TO OUR BUYOUTS DURING THIS TIME OF COVID 19
We buy your outgrown children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, toys, baby gear and books. We are selective about what we buy so that we can keep Little Ones Closet stocked with new preloved items that we know you’ll love! Please review our current list of what we are currently accepting prior to dropping off.
How it Works
Drop off your clean, gently used children’s clothing, shoes, hats, toys (none missing parts), baby gear, and books (preferably folded flat in a disposable box, or bag for quick and easy review). Please note that we do not accept underwear, used socks, or cloth diapers.
We will review your items and we will input an instant credit into your account in our system. Your credit never expires and can be used on any purchases from Little Ones Closet. Items that we cannot accept will go straight to charity to prevent back and forth during Covid.
DROP OFFS ARE ACCEPTED ON Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12-4PM. Please label your boxes/bags with your name and contact information.
- We only buy clean, odorless, and gently used children’s clothing, shoes, hats, toys, carriers/slings, maternity wear, baby gear and books that are in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Please ensure all zippers and button closures work
- We only accept pieces that are of up to date styles and on trend for todays modern family
- We do not accept used socks, underwear or cloth diapers.
- For us to quickly review your items, please lay flat in a disposable box or paper bag. Please no hangers or garbage bags as this will slow down our selection process.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more details about what we are currently accepting. You can also follow our feed on instagram @littleonesclosettoronto and view what we are currently accepting.