What We Buy
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT BUYING ANY ITEMS AT THIS TIME
We buy your outgrown children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, toys, baby gear and books from newborn to age 10 and pay you cash. We are selective about what we buy so that we can keep Little Ones Closet stocked with new preloved items that we know you’ll love! Please review our current list of what we are currently accepting prior to dropping off.
How it Works
Drop off your clean, gently used children’s clothing, shoes, hats, toys (none missing parts), baby gear, and books (preferably folded flat in a box, bin or tote for quick and easy review). Please note that we do not accept underwear, used socks, or cloth diapers.
We will review your items and within 1-3 days, we will make you an offer on items that we can accept. We pay you cash or credit + a 10% bonus to shop in our store which never expires. For items we decide not to take, you are welcome to take them back or you can leave it to us to donate. We work directly with The New Moms Project and New Circles. Nothing goes to waste.
You come pick up your cash or credit note at your convenience.
DROP OFFS ARE ACCEPTED ON WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS BETWEEN 11AM-2PM. If these drop off hours do not work for you, please contact us and we can arrange a time for some Saturday drop offs.
- We only buy clean, odorless, and gently used children’s clothing, shoes, hats, toys, carriers/slings, maternity wear, baby gear and books that are in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Please ensure all zippers and button closures work
- We only accept pieces that are from 5 years ago or less to ensure our selection remains up to date and on trend for todays modern family
- We do not accept used socks, underwear or diapers.
- For us to quickly review your items, please lay flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags as this will slow down our selection process.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to find out more details about what we are currently accepting.